24.06.2009

Packing and other fun stuff....

So, My time in Neumünster is slowly coming to an end, accompanied by mixed feelings. On one hand I am very excited about the adventure that awaits and on the other I'm sad to be leaving. Many people say that Neumünster is an ugly town but it has won my heart and become my home.
The apprehension is setting in... but God has been speaking to me through the story of Abraham and his faith. God told him to leave his home and he did! Fully trusting God's Plan for him...

The next few weeks are going to be busy... very busy! Next week is my last week in schools.
And here is an overview of the next few:
7th-9th July - Conference in Dzięgielów, Poland where I will be meeting with the Pastor of the Church in Wegrow and generally doing Pais::Poland promotion
9th-12th July - End seminar in Freiburg, Germany. Then I'm flying to Freiburg to join Pais Germany for the last few days of the last Pais::Germany conference of the year.
13th-18th July - Resonate, Pais Leadership training in Burnley, England.
19th-31st July - HOLIDAY in UK. So let me know if you would like a Sally visit!
3rd-4th August - Foundational training Prep in Neumünster, Germany.
5th- 22nd August - Foundational training fo Pais year 09/10 in Neumünster, Germany.
23rd August (ish) - Flight to Warsaw and then on to Wegrow.... Pais::Poland begins!

Thank you for your support.... :o)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen