This last week has been quite an exciting one:
- I started some pieces of ministry. I had my first English Club in the church with 4 kids! It was fun, although I had to change my plan in a very spontaneous manner! Then on Monday I was in a local school where I did 5 English clubs, 2 in the Kindergarten, 1 in the primary school and 2 in the junior school. They all went well apart from the the primary school one. There must have been about 40 kids and it was a classic case of no one really understanding anyone = CHAOS! But I survived and am now making up a cunning plan for next week!
- On Saturday I went to Warszawa, the capital with a friend. Warszawa is about 1 1/2 hours from here. The city was pretty much completely destroyed in the war but has now been rebuilt. This means that the "old town" although it looks ancient is only about 60 years old! We visited the royal castle, a museum about the Warsaw uprising and also the national museum. All in all it was a good and fun day! Unfortunately I forgot to take any photos :o(
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen