I have attended lots of different churches.
Some just for 1 Sunday, some for more.
Some I won't remember.
Some felt like home.
Some felt like family.
Richmond Pentecostal Church has become home, It has become family. It has become more than a place of work or a building I spend 2 hours in on a Sunday.
It is a place where I can cry on people's shoulders, where I can bare my soul. A place where I can be honest and people are honest with me. It is a place full of joy and laughter. A place of support and strengthening. A place of Influence.
It is a place of practicalness. It is a place of prayer. It is a place where people will come and fix you car, do your garden, take you shopping, drop you off at the train station at stupid o'clock and pick you up again.
It is a Community. It is the Kingdom. It is my Family.
I'll miss you.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen