15.10.2011

Faithfulness

Today I was flicking through my journal and stumbled upon an entry from 31st June this year. It reads:

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for."
Hebrews 11v1-2

1) Being sure of what we hope for.
What am I hoping for? What am I dreaming of?
- a husband, a ministry partner, a protector.
- a family.
- to feel like I have a place and a purpose again.
- an amazing team next year, full of faith, love and enthusiasm.

" Be desperate and dependent. Walk by faith, embrace the unknown and watch the deliverance of God"

2) Certain of what we do not see.
What can I be certain of?
- God loves me, is for me and has a plan for me.
- That God works all things together for my good.

Looking back now I am astounded at how God does more than we ask or imagine. And as I wait in faith for the things yet to come and the dreams yet to be realised I can be certain that He is speaking this over my life:

" I know the plans I have for you... Plans to give you a hope and a future. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you" Jeremiah 29v11

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen