31.12.2011

The Best of 2011

2011 was a funny year for me. It marked my return to England after 4 1/2 years away. Here are some of my highlights:
  1. New years in Neumünster. Fireworks and some of my favourite people!
  2. Living with the Owen/Wall family. I felt incredibly welcome from day 1.
  3. Getting to know Louise and Hettie. These girls inspire me, challenge me and make me laugh, a lot!
  4. Finding out that England does still have a place in my heart after all and that the North is not as bad as I thought!
  5. Seeing my Dad and Stepmum again after years.
  6. Moving to Richmond and finding family there. Beautiful place, beautiful people.
  7. Starting a new adventure with Pais GB. Being able to do what I love!
  8. Being blessed with an amazing team. They are so committed, passionate and hardworking. They inspire me!
  9. Getting to work in an amazing venue such as The Grand. Never have I lived in a house as nice as Text House or had access to such brilliant resources, what a blessing!
  10. Having the privilege of going into local schools and sharing about Jesus. Jesus chooses to use me - wow!

This year has also challenged me to re-think the things I base my identity on, has caused me to re-think and change my work/play ratio and has brought me to a place of a deeper trust in Him.

What were your highlights?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen