I spent the last weekend visiting my roots.
The people who knew me since I was born.
The friends who carried me though tough times at school.
The places I used to visit as a teenager.
The places where memories were made.
It was an amazing time. It was a privilege to catch up and to spend time with some of the people who shaped my childhood and teenage years.
It was an beautiful time. I was able to spend time with some of my mummy's best friends and find out what she was like at my age.
It was a challenging time. Seeing my friends living the life that I had planned on living: Married, children, nice house etc.
It was a time to reflect and to see how God's plan has unfolded in my life and to realise that although my life has not always gone the way I imagined or planned it to He surely has the perfect plan for me.
And in the words of Apostel Paul
"Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phil 3:13-14
Forgetting what could have been, I'm striving towards the things that will be.
15.03.2011
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen